Thursday, June 25

Can't Think of A Title

Yesterday, my job found a replacement for me. I'm so excited that I'll have plenty of time to train her while we both reap the benefits of payment.

I found myself teary-eyed a few times at work. It just sort of solidified the fact that my departure is more final and real. Also didn't help when I had to send an e-mail out to my whole staff announcing my leave. That was one of the hardest things I had to write.

D, however, is on a roll.

Tomorrow is his last day of work. I'm thinking about surprising him with something to commemorate this special event.

As of this morning, he's 3lbs away from losing a total of 20lbs since February. He's such a hard worker and has so much will power that I just don't have.

10 days and counting... well it's really 12 days but I'm counting from the last time I'll see him before he leaves. It's going by so fast and I know that next week will zoom by. July will soon be here and gone as the first three weekends hold some exciting events for me.

--

D took my camera out of my purse and left it in my mom's car so I had to take some b-day pictures of him with my phone. We had fun catching up with his cousins and their 5 bazillion kids. D enjoyed him some strawberry pizza while I'll dug in to the S.piderman cupcakes. D shares his birthday with his 4th(?) cousin(?), Chad, who turned 4 that day.




D waiting to blow out his candles.
(Chad is the blonde head on the lower right)

Showing off his new windshield-courtesy of me- to his cousin.

--

...Coming soon (I sincerely promise this time)-

- BM

- Lilli update

No comments: