Today's combination of rain and wind made the water look like a helicopter was landing in the bay. For a few seconds I tried looked way up out of the window to see if there was an actual helicopter.
In my defense I do live on a military base so it is possible.
Since it was raining I thought to myself, several times, that I should finish painting my living room.
Instead, I baked cupcakes.
(I might have eaten half the batter... might...)
Then I ate half of the cupcakes that I baked.
Go me.
4 comments:
Please tell me they were confetti cupcakes! :-) Yummy!!!
They were yellow ones with chocolate. I haven't made confetti since I left! Maybe's in a "home" thing....? Or maybe it's because I haven't had the gang around.
we need to start planning a girls get away for you, megan, and i. I'm not saying soon but we should start planning.
Sounds good to me
Post a Comment