All the free time this week will come in handy. Our internet is up and running*.... finally. I've spent the last two hours
Additionally- at the end of this week our home will begin to house a flurry of relatives: parents, in-laws, and a BFF. Which means that I have to clean up the house and reorganize everything that I've been slacking on. For some reason, however, the crazy person inside of me decided that this is the PERFECT time to paint our bedroom.... plum. Which requires multiple applications. I'm only at application #1. Only three more to go.
It occured to me- probably when painting- that family would be here Christmas day. Which means that we must eat Christmas dinner. And since I'm hosting Christmas that means I'll be in charge of Christmas dinner. Anyone who knows me can testify that my type of cooking requires 1.) Milk and cereal, 2.) A take out menu or 3.) Screwing up recipes. Did I mention that whatever I make will have to feed 7 people? Going out to eat is out of the question. I'm assuming that since restuarants, or anything else for that matter, are not open on Sunday's or after 7pm that they'll probably not be open for Christmas.
... Alright I got nothing else to say.
Check back tomorrow for pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
--
* Because our internet is working it was finally able to install automatic updates. All 561 of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment