I'm a pretty big fan of Chelsea Handler on the E! show Chelsea Lately. I wouldn't say a "big fan" in that I purchase everything from her website but her show is set to automatically record to our DVR. This might be a little surprising since we don't have much in common. She drinks a lot of Grey Goose... I like to watch them fly. She uses interesting, colorful vocabulary... I don't. She's dating an older producer of her show... and I'm married to a goofball. She hails from New Jersey... I hail from California. She has a little person side kick... okay, okay maybe we have that aspect in common. I still appreciate her humor and the comedians that frequent her show.
I was watching her show last night as she was reporting about story that a specific hotel company offers someone, free of charge, to slip between your bedsheets to warm them up for you prior to bedtime. This person wears a one-piece fleece suit (seriously) and moves around to create heat from friction. (Personally, what are we coming to as a society if we're too lazy to take the time to warm up our beds ourselves? Really? Go cure cancer, people!)
Since Chelsea Lately comes on later at night, (or I'm watching it late at night due to another round of insomnia), Bogey is always accompanying me on the couch, usually drifting off to sleep. So as I was getting ready for bed I was a little more than surprised to find that our curious pup may have been paying attention to Chelsea's show... and considering a career change. Behold, my personal sheet warmer:
The nice thing is I don't have to tip him.


No comments:
Post a Comment