February was a really fun month if only for the fact that I turned the big 2-5. I love that D and I celebrate birthday weeks instead of just one day. Since D had to work on my actual birthday, he decided to take me out of town a few days earlier to go shopping. Although it's only happened twice (counting this time) I absolutely love walking into a store and hearing D say, "Get whatever you want." Love. Him.
I found a really cute pair of boots that I've had my eye on. I fell even more in love with them when I found out they were 85% off. When the sales lady announced the final price D blurted out, "Oh let's get you MORE boots!" I ended the day with just one pair of the aforementioned boots, new body lotion, and a fancy schmancy set of pots and pans.
My actual birth- day was super special because I woke up to SNOW! For once our weather forecaster was right- we ended up with a few inches of snow that stuck around for more than a few days. It was so much fun to just watch the snow fall all day after being treated to breakfast by a great friend.
About to cross into Astoria
Our backyard. Snowing so hard you can't see the water!
I watched little birds for hours.
The dogs and I went exploring most of the afternoon
The day after my birthday, D and I met up with our friends, J & E, at our new favorite restaurant, Supper Club. The atmosphere is so fun and quirky, but I think the bar area is so cozy and cute.
D, J, E and I had a ton of fun laughing and eating. We're so lucky to have made such good friends!
E and Wifey*
J and Wifey
Three hot-mess girls who can't take a decent picture together.
This is the best face I could get out of five picture with D. Seriously.
But, two days later, I got my new favorite "us" picture... even though I took it in a parking lot before we got more goods to feed our addiction.
* I have a serious problem with keeping my eyes open for flash pictures!












No comments:
Post a Comment