Tuesday, November 24

Last Thursday night I came down with a sore throat. The next day it turned into a bad, bad, bad sinus infection. I called up my doctor, had a chat, and got a prescription. (A few prescriptions, in fact.) Then the day after that (Saturday) my mom came to town, and I still had a bad, bad, bad sinus infection. Our little town welcomed my mom's visit with a bad, bad, bad wind storm. We lost power until Sunday afternoon. Meanwhile- my bad, bad, bad sinus infection was still living. Mama and I did lots of shopping, lots of eating, and lots of visiting. And my bad, bad, bad sinus infection shuffled along, too.

Mama started her journey back home about an hour ago. She left with some new clothes and a new jacket. She left a Christmas present with me and gave orders to not open it. But, she didn't want to leave with my bad, bad, bad sinus infection.

I can't imagine why....?

No comments: