Being a full-time "domestic engineer" I do keep very busy during the day. I know, I know most people ask/ wonder how it's possible to be busy all the time... to which I say- you learn. (But seriously if you still don't believe me I'll post a picture of my calendar. Oh boy.) The only problem with being at home is the internet is very, very distracting compared to, say, laundry... organizing... or even eating lunch.
Besides losing myself in blog reading, reading celebrity dirt on TMZ (I seriously don't know why I do), or supporting my addiction to Etsy, I've started to Google ev-er-y-thing:
- Where's the humane society? Google it.
- How late is a store open? Google it.
- What does a baby armadillo look like? Google it.
- What's the name of that one song on that one commercial with that girl? Google it.
You get it.
For the past three days I've been feeling, physically, like a train has run over me. And I know I'll be feeling like this for a little while longer. Out boredom I decided to- wait for it- Google "feeling yucky." Google web results say that I'm either pregnant or have chronic fatigue.
Uhh...no.
Google images, however, has left me slightly confused. Here are some of the images that popped up:
You have stumped me, Google. Apparently I don't feel yucky by your standards.




No comments:
Post a Comment