Saturday, November 20

You'd Be Right

Winter is approaching. Fast. With the lack of sun and pretty constant rain we have to take our dogs out to play whenever we can. Even if that means we're freezing and/or soaked by the end. 

On this day we jetted over to nearby Benson to tire out the dogs while the rain let up. I brought the camera just in case but made the mistake of letting D hold it most of the time... hence the abundance of wifey-only pictures.

(I'm mainly posting these in response to a complaint inquiry as to why I don't post more pictures of myself. This should last you for awhile.)








 For every good picture that I post of the dogs there are about 5 of the above. They're too dang fast.




 My hair is long enough for buns. Go me!


 Of course- when I finally get the camera from D he doesn't pay attention to me telling him to look at me. Sigh. 

If you think it looks pretty dang cold... you'd be right. 


No comments: