Our days and weeks are very repetitive. Rather than post the same thing over and over- new car, walks, nice weather, Harry Potter marathon, dogs, recipes, etc- I've just left things quiet.
Despite the repetitiveness- we have been
Anyways.
Most of my days have been spent in a corner. This one, to be exact:
(Oh... you noticed the classy paint job? It greatly saddens me. I. hate. white. walls.)
Let me take a moment to break this picture down for you.
#1: Two JoAnn's bags filled with new supplies, although some purchased items were not entirely necessary. There are two more bags tucked away in that blue tote peeking out the side of the couch.
#2: Tee- shirts that are soon to be made into reuseable bags.
#3: My "inspiration" journal. It's packed full of crafting ideas and snippets of pictures/ quotes/ etc. that inspire. (Maybe a little too well?) The papers under it are new projects that need to be added to the book.
#4: Trash/ scrap pile
#5: Edge of my leather ottoman that contains one half-finished crocheted blanket, and a crocheted scarf that I've seem to abandon. For now. Or at least the past 7? 8? months.
#6: One finished project from #2... but the test dummy. It may or may not be filled will more crafting supplies... that I may or may not have purchased today.
#7: Two onesies- that are almost done- sitting on top one of many bins containing material.
#8: Remote that controls Netflix that I'm constantly losing in the mix of this mess.
#9: The c-l-a-s-s-y white wall that needs a second coat.
#10: My notes of where I left off on different projects. Or notes of what I might want to do next. This is separate from #3. Also- 2 of 4 pairs of scissors that are floating around in that corner.
#11: And a Roo-roo butt. You know... for good measure.
Not pictured: the five mounds of laundry that are split between two rooms, the clean dishes that need to be put away/ the dirty ones that need to be loaded, a car that needs to be washed, a dining room table that needs to shed a few piles of papers, aaaaand packing that needs to commence.

No comments:
Post a Comment