Monday, June 29

Icecream With A Side of Lilli-Vanilli

I drove the sass to see her daddy, Monga and Lilli-vanilli a couple weekends ago. We spent the day wandering around the state capitol's old town area, eating bad pizza and enjoying icecream. We had a great visit, but watching the girls eat a cone full of icecream was the highlight. Not one of us got out without sticky clothes and use of a LOT of baby wipes.

Lilli-vanilli has always been my favorite to photograph as she moves 100 times slower than her sassy sister.

Sass will be 6 (!) later this year and Lilli-vanilli will be turning 3 (!)

I, however, will always be squinty-eyed in pictures. (Sigh)






















2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I just want to kiss all their little faces. So stinking cute. I can't believe how big Lilli is! 3? Really?! Crazy crazy...

Wifey said...

I know. Crazy.