Thursday, August 13

75 Minute Baked Potato

For those (several) people that wanted to know about my spa wrap yesterday:

It was VERY enjoyable! I felt like it was worth what I paid.

Basically, I was first scrubbed down** with a warm salt scrub and then painted with mud on top of that. Then I was wrapped in cellophane and had a heavy heated blanket on top with extra heat lamps. (I didn't feel like a baked potato or really warm. I actually didn't realize how warm I was until she took the blanket and cellophane off.) I marinated for about 25 minutes and then she showered me off- literally. Once I was dry she massaged me with an oil-based lotion.

Uhhh...only issue is that I completely underestimated the whole... err... nakedness of it.

....Yeeaaahh.

I was given a couple disposable items to cover up buuuuuut it was still awkward*** for me. I felt really comfortable with the girl I had so I relaxed after a bit.

I cannot begin to describe how soft and smooth my skin is today!

Bogey returned from the dark side last night and was back to his happy-go-lucky, behaved self.




**Whatever wasn't covered or my face got salt-scrubbed and painted.


***It was sort of like trying to cover up a soccer ball with a few strings of yarn.

No comments: