Monday, August 17

Nature-2, Us-0

After spending most...err... ok... all of yesterday watching movies I thought Boags and I should maintain some sort of schedule. In the early evening I peeled us off the couch for a walk.

We did one of our usual routes going very, very slow as 1.) I was (am) nursing a big sinus infection and 2) Bogey wasn't being enthusiastic about our walk.

We walked by a tree that he always has to sniff and pee on. He lifted his leg, lost his balance and just fell down on the grass. I started laughing at him as it was just ridiculous to see a large dog just fall smack onto the ground.

Three seconds later I took a step back to pull him to the sidewalk. I lost my balance and started to fall. Fortunately I caught myself on the tree.

Nice.

This morning we happened to walk by the same tree again. Bogey walked as far away from it as he could while giving it the evil eye.

I take it he won't be peeing on that anymore.

No comments: