Actually I rode along for the ride as I drive a tiny, plastic car. My neighbor was kind enough to volunteer her driving and trailer to help me out.
I have to admit that I'm not entirely happy with the set that I purchased. I had a set picked out and when I called the seller to tell her when I'd be coming she didn't respond. She didn't call me back until 8am this morning. So given that change of events I was forced to find the next best thing. I'm still trying to change the picture in my head of the set I wanted versus what I now have.
Bottom line- I'm so, so, so happy to have them no matter what. Doing laundry on the base or relying on neighbors gets very old. Tomorrow I'll be making a trip into town to pick up some hoses and a cord because I guess I'd like them to run.
It's so nice to be able to use my laundry room for that purpose instead of the-room-that-the-trashcan-occupies.
Notice that nice blue paint on the wall?
Someone got a little too excited in anticipation of the washer and dryer and painted like a mad woman.
.... She will not be named.

No comments:
Post a Comment