J: "HOW can YOU NOT know about it!? You LIVE in a TSUNAMI area!!!"
Wifey: "Uhhh...well I did just wake up."
After being up really late. Organizing my closet. Until 2:00am.
Big bro is calling me at 7:00am.
On a Saturday.
I don't watch the news.
Especially at 7:00am.
On a Saturday.
He probably doesn't want to hear you say that you'll call your coastie husband to get the scoop... you know... when you get a moment. (All this phone chattiness is severely cutting into my sleeping in time.)
He probably doesn't want to know that you spent most of your day turning your dining room into an invitation sweat shop with your new Cricut cartridges as a way to block out a recent bad day and procrastinate housework.
And.not.really.caring about the tsunami warning.
Water was high but not alarming.
But I do appreciate the concern, big brother!

No comments:
Post a Comment