Front
Back
Front
Back
Front
Back
This past Saturday I co-hosted a baby shower for a neighbor of mine. She's expecting a girl in about 4 weeks. Besides the shower, these five hand-made onesies were my gift to her. (Which is why I couldn't post these sooner.) All pictures are not of the final product because I was in a time crunch to finish them. The last onesie has a back to it- two smaller flowers on the butt. In the future (way in the future) I'm thinking of starting an Etsy store and this would be one of the items that I would sell*. Having two nieces automatically makes it easy to come up with girly designs but I hope to branch out to boys as well.
My other big project for the baby shower was this bad boy:
I'm actually really sad that both projects are done because they were so much fun to work on! I'd love to sell the flower tree on Etsy, too, but it probably wouldn't ship well since the flowers are somewhat fragile.
Sooo... what to do with all this free time?
--
*If you are interested in purchasing one let me know and we can work something out.












No comments:
Post a Comment