Friday, April 9

Beach & Disney

Yesterday we spent half of the day at the beach. My attempts to not get horrifically sunburned are working. The spray sunblock works the best but I cannot get it off my skin... even three days after the first time I put it on.





Lil pup is doing great. He loves the weather and having a cool backyard to hang out in.



Getting ready to head to dinner and Disney.


Attempting a semi-family picture always has this result.

Heading to see the re-released Captain EO. Ummm... interesting show if you haven't seen it. Mix Star Wars with Labyrinth with Michael Jackson. You'll leave with a lot of jokes.

Small World

The boys

We ended the night with a special treat. I attacked a funnel cake while everything else chose icecream. I admit that I snuck a few bites even though I'm the icecream hater.

No comments: