Sunday, April 11

Go To Disney With Us & Leave a Little Stranger

Today was our third and final day at Disneyland. We had lots of fun! On our first day at Disneyland I purchased a season pass. I need to go just one more time this year and the pass will have paid for itself. Woo hoo!

Something that's not "woo hoo"- an 80-something year old lady had a heart attack either on Indiana Jones or just after. They had to stabilize her and call for an ambulance. Pretty sad.

Anyways....

Caught SIL, Stephanie, in a parade. Don't worry- she's wearing a wig




I've seen her perform in this parade a ton of times yet I still take a bazillion pictures of her. 


It's a tradition that we call D's best friend, Adam, while we're on Big Thunder Mountain. Usually the call ends up being a voice mail. 





D always cracks us up with what he says while on the phone


Brother love


Peat and repeat


Not sure what's going on in this one, but we're waiting to go on Tower of Terror.


We found Cousin It. 
(How terrible are we for taking pics of other people at d-land? Sad thing is our people-watching comments are even worse.)


Us on the Tower of Terror (back row)


I married this guy?




Disney has an Erin Snack Bar: cereal, Oreos, Chips Ahoy, and GIANT bags of Crisps*. It's like they knew I was coming!




Family picture...Steph met up with us after her parade.


Brother and sister


---
*Crisps are packages of freeze-dried fruit that you can get from Costco. They don't last long in our house. 

No comments: