Saturday, April 10

The Foundation of My Diet

I inherited my dad's sweet tooth. (My first word was "cookie.") Most of the time I'm planning on when and how I'm going to get something sweet to eat.

If I were to draw out a Food Pyramid of Wifey, instead of fruits/ veggies/ grains at the foundation it'd have my 5 C's: cookies, cake, candy, crackers, and cereal. Anytime is a good time these 5 C's. Period.

My in-law's eat really healthy so it's very rare to find my "foundation" at their house. (Except cereal) While running errands yesterday we decided that we needed something sweet to eat after dinner. (YES!!) After sampling red velvet cake from Costco I was excited that I wasn't the only one who thought it was necessary to have since I didn't have cake on my birthday. It was one of the best cakes that I've had in awhile. Most of us had it again for breakfast this morning.




Bigger than father-in-laws!



Oh happy birthday to me... almost two months after the real thing.



Extra thick

2 comments:

undefined said...

Mmm. I suddenly have a very strong craving for red velvet cake. Darn you and your delicious-looking blog pictures! I'm going to blame you when I gain 5 lbs this weekend.

PS- And happy birthday + two months!

Megan said...

ummm that is the most beautifully delicious thing i have ever seen... mmmm... crap! now i NEED cake...