Wednesday, February 29

As Of Late

We've been walking further on our usual trail, discovering new areas of the forest. That is, when it's not hailing or down pouring. A certain dog keeps falling into the river on every walk which gives her mama and dad a good laugh. 

The other dog has been super, duper cuddly and snuggly lately. 

I turned another year older last week! I'm not too excited to be on the other side of my twenties... I AM excited for all of the exciting things happening this year. My last birthday, if you recall, was the birthday of snow.  I'm officially calling this year the birthday of food. On Tuesday my best bud, E, took me out to lunch. On Wednesday I convinced D to get Panda Express, while in Portland, for lunch. And on Thursday I received a large package full of this: 

Four of my favorite dishes from my FAVORITE Chinese restaurant in my hometown. It's tradition that us kids get to pick where we want to go for our birthday dinner. For over 20 years I've picked the same restaurant. A few months ago I jokingly asked my dad to ship me some. I never guessed that he actually would! 

 As you can see it was terrible. Absolutely terrible. 

No comments: