Monday, March 5

The One Before It Has A Gender


Hey, things are growing around here! 

Size of Baby: 13 cm or about the size of an onion. 
Total Weight Gain: Keeping in mind that my scale is off I'm guestimating +4.5 lbs total.
Continuing Symptoms: Back soreness, ligament pain and hip pain. Sometimes almost unbearable hip pain. 
New Symptoms: Increased sinus issues and more and more and more hip pain. On the bright side, the dry skin on my legs seems to have passed. (Knock on wood!) 
Physical Changes: My belly is definitely growing! I can feel my stomach starting to get in the way when I move around a lot. It's not hard, yet, to get up off the couch but I can't do it like I did before I was pregnant. 
Maternity Clothes: Still not there yet. I did get a killer deal on a couple Belly Bands, which I'm sure will come in handy sooner than later. 
Sleep: Sleep has improved over the past couple weeks now that I've figured out my pillow situation. I'm on my sides all night with my left side doing most of the work. When the hip pain becomes painful I switch to being on my back but elevated. Even though sleep has improved I'm still up at least a couple times each night. 
What I'm Eating: Still loving the same things as in the past couple of weeks. Our milk intake is still ridiculous. 
Cravings: This week's craving is Goldfish crackers. Yum! 
Special Pregnancy Moments: Purchasing a few more clothing items and room items for the baby. (More on that in another post) I love hearing D say, "Wow, you're looking pregnant today!" I'm having a lot of dreams about the baby's gender. To date it's 7 to 3 with one gender coming up waaay more than the other. Finally, we're trying not to drive anyone and everyone crazy while we anxiously wait getting excited for our next OB appointment. Not only do we get to see the baby but we'll hopefully find out what we're having! 


No comments: