Getting caught up in my pregnancy journal.
A small glimmer of spring flowers
Hubs finding the perfect sized pallet to use as a shelf in the dining room.
A pink mama-made onesie for Birdie girl.
How quickly March has flown by. Not to mention how unexpectedly busy it was.
D's grandmother sent him this little doll that he made when he was a kid. He was super excited that she had kept it.
Oh the faces that upside down puppies make.
The Pits
I lovelovelove the $1 dog ropes by Boots & Barkley at Target, especially since they last so long with our two knuckleheads. I hatehatehate picking up shredded string off of carpet when they've been demolished.
Sigh. Once again... proof that I can't keep plants or flowers alive.
It's pretty pathetic that sunny 51* day gets to be called a hot one around these parts. It's more upsetting when you see that day getting pushed away by oncoming rain clouds. It poured 20 minutes later.
Getting tons of laundry done only to ignore the final clean load, and have it sit in this exact spot for over a week awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment